Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me

5 posters

Go down

College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me Empty College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me

Post by Trilly 2009-07-09, 17:14

College is killing me and I am not technically even in it yet! I have orientation next Monday and the school emails me yesterday, Wednesday, telling me I have to take a math placement exam a week prior to orientation. They couldn't have given me more notice?! So I try to take this stupid test today, which is math by the way which I detest (haha, a pun "detest" "the test?" Nvm) and after I get to like the 10th question, the stupid page connection times out on me! They wanted me to do the problems by hand then they don't even give me time to do it! So then i have to start the stupid thing again! I get to like question 23 and it starts pouring! For those of you who don't know, i have a crappy satalite internet connection that dies when the weather is bad. This means that I am going to have to take the fracking test a third time! And I hate math! Mad Why is it the weather gets bad when I actually need the internet? But when I want rain...

Kill me now...
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me Empty Re: College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-09, 17:31

I won't kill you, but i will morally support you! Feel better ^^
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me Empty Re: College and the Internet are Conspiring to Kill Me

Post by Trilly 2009-07-09, 17:35

Lol that is nice of you and sometime I will want to feel better. But now I just want death... Curse you whoever started the basic concept of Algebra!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-09, 17:40

Algrebra isn't too bad, at least the stuff I've done
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-09, 17:47

It's fine unless you have to do the same freakn' problems 3 times in a row!!! And while I am somewhat good at math, doesn't change the fact that I loathe it entirely!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-09, 18:08

Laughing makes sense
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-09, 21:47

>_>
Life is Hell.
Death is easy.
That's all I have to say.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-09, 21:57

That's one hell of a pick-me-up
>.>
<˙< ʎllɐɔıdǝ lıɐɟ noʎ
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-09, 22:06

I know I fail Shalterra, thanks for reminding me T.T
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-09, 22:08

Hm. Yep. Still wishing for death. Least it stopped raining though.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-09, 22:11

No wishing for death >.> If anything rant your ass off at me >.>
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-10, 10:37

Woo! Managed to take that stupid math test finally! They recomended that I take basic college algebra. I could have told them that!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-10, 10:42

Ahaha Laughing, well, might as well start with the basics ^^
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-10, 12:00

At least you aren't mathmatically brain dead. I hate math and can't believe I survived the advanced courses. You smart people you. T-T
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-10, 12:34

Haha, I'm science smart, and do average at math, I got a D in my algebra class 2 years ago, albeit, i took it as an advanced class, 2 years early....
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-10, 12:51

I do well in math while still in the class. I memorize what I need for the tests even though most of it makes absolutely no sense to me rationally. It all leaves my head as soon as the class is over. You should have seen how many questions I blanked on. And I know I learned all of it Laughing.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-10, 12:53

Memorization is good for short teerm, but you gotta really LEARN something to understand it for the long term,
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-10, 12:58

I don't know, I don't think school's been teaching me anything recently. I forgot over half of it already.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-10, 13:07

Laughing, just wait till you take finals and things like that ^^
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-10, 13:22

I took finals last year. Did you hear about how using red erasers on your scan trons could have been the cause of some missed answers on FCAT and such?
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-10, 13:35

Using any eraser can lead to missed ansers because if there is enough mark left on the onswer, even if you change, it can double read both of the marks and mark it wrong
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-10, 21:04

I hate them damn scantrons. They be so annoying.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-17, 09:45

O_O
I end up erasing through the paper.
V.V
Sucks....
Then you gotta ask for a new one and still try not to look like a total idiot.
Trust me, its not easy.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo_luv 2009-07-17, 20:16

I feel kinda lucky I dont have to take my math placement test part until I get ready to take math classes. Because this fall I only have three classes Yay.. and I can't wait.. Best of luck to you hun ^_^
Echo_luv
Echo_luv

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-18, 16:37

She so lucky, she in college. She no live at home and can do what she wants within legal boundries. Sad
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-18, 17:40

And I'll be lonely all the while.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum