Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, everyone.

3 posters

Go down

Hello, everyone.  Empty Hello, everyone.

Post by Nymphexx 2011-01-22, 03:00

Greetings. ^^
My name is Katy and this is my second year roleplaying. Yes, that is a short time compared to many, but we've all got to start somewhere, hm? I found this site through Facebook, where I usually roleplay (also where I started). I'm currently in high school.
My OC's name is Lilith. She's one of my many, but certainly my favorite to RP as. As for how long my posts are, I like to keep it at least in a paragraph if it's called for. If given enough inspiration, I could probably do multi-para. Grammar is very important to me. Very Happy
Hope to RP soon. Also, feel free to add me on FB if you'd like. Just ask for information.
Nymphexx
Nymphexx
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone.  Empty Re: Hello, everyone.

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-01-22, 12:35

Hi, and welcome! With high grammar standards, I think you will find yourself at home here Smile

We have a bunch of roles open right now, so check out the Open Roles forum to see if there are any that interest you. What sort of storylines intrigue you?

If you have any questions PM me and I will answer as soon as I can. Hope to see some auditions soon!
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-22, 22:56

Welcome! It's nice to have new people.

This is my second-and-a-1/2 year, so you're not alone. Smile

Can't wait to RP with you soon! Just PM me or another mod/admin if you have any questions, and I know that we shall get back to you quick.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum