Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL?

3 posters

Go down

Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL?

Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_lcap25%Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_rcap 25% 
    [ 1 ]
    Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_rcap 0% 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_lcap75%Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? I_vote_rcap 75% 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? Empty Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL?

Post by Calista 2011-01-02, 23:54

=]
    Calista
    Calista
    Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? Empty Re: Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL?

Post by spaceyjdjames 2011-01-03, 17:44

I picked wizards but only assuming that I get to be one. If not I guess I pick dragons Razz
    spaceyjdjames
    spaceyjdjames
    High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL? Empty Re: Which of these imaginary/fantasy creatures do you most wish were really REAL?

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2011-01-03, 19:06

Rah I wanna vote for them all! But I have the same idea as spaceyjdjames. Only gonna be a wizard if I get tah be one, like in So If You Wanna Be A Wizard! Otherwise, I'd vote for werewolves -scratches in a vote line for the wolves
    AngelicDemonsCreeds
    AngelicDemonsCreeds
    Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down