Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N00b

5 posters

Go down

N00b Empty N00b

Post by Rammo 2010-12-06, 23:11

Hi, my name is Cody and I'm from Michigan. I was directed here by my friend Spaceyjdjames. I enjoy roleplaying and have played DnD for a number of years. Roleplaying in text will be interesting for me cause I won't feel obligated to use a goofy accent lol. Look forward to playing with you guys!
Rammo
Rammo
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

N00b Empty Re: N00b

Post by spaceyjdjames 2010-12-06, 23:13

Hey glad you joined up! We should be getting some new stuff in here soon, and maybe when you grow up all big and strong you can run some too! Not really anything else to say that I didn't already tell you in chat, so bye.
spaceyjdjames
spaceyjdjames
High Inquisitor

http://kleinbottlecards.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-12-06, 23:17

Hey! Welcome to our site! I'm very excited to see yet another member and hope to roleplay with you soon! I'm one of the admins here at Phantasmagoria so if you have any questions or concerns please let me know!

I have another friend here on the site who lives in Michigan :] Maybe the two of you will get to roleplay together someday.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rammo 2010-12-07, 00:05

I was hoping there would be some apocalyptic/zombie related rping. Any chance on getting something like that started up?
Rammo
Rammo
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by remedy 2010-12-07, 00:40

The zombie apocalypse is soon approaching no worries. I would give it till the end of the week or so to get posted at the latest.
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-12-08, 18:31

Cool, zombie apocalypse!

Welcome to Phantasmagoria! I can't wait to rp with you soon, so sound like it'd be a lot of fun. Smile Yeah, it's a little hard to do accents while writing...

I have a friend who plays DnD. I want to, but other than her I don't know anyone else who plays around here.

Hope to RP with you soon! And again, Welcome!!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum