Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Quizes

3 posters

Go down

Facebook Quizes Empty Facebook Quizes

Post by Trilly 2009-07-06, 17:33

Since this forum looks so empty, I and I found out how much I enjoy facebook quizes, I am going to post my results here for your viewing pleasure.

What 2009 Song am I?
- Kiss Me Thru The Phone - Soulja Boy Tell Em'
You are a very kind, fun loving person. People love to be around you. Especially to be going out with you because you shower them with gifts and you are a very good kisser. Your kisses are very passionate and the people love you. Your the oddly hot, sexy person who is really the UGLY person but people love you for your money.

Who is my my lifemate match?
- They are born between 24th October - 22nd November
People sometimes find you cold, reserved and passive. This just means they don't know you well enough because in reality you're warm and passionate with a sensitivity to nature and natural beauty. But you hide your feelings. You're a natural worrier and as soon as you fall in love, you're afraid of being deserted. It's this fear that too often prevents you from committing or doing what feels right deep down: for example, leaving a someone you love through fear of them abandoning you one day. But over time, you gain confidence in yourself and your relationships have a better chance of lasting. Hidden agendas don't exist with you pair, as you both expect honesty and loyalty from one another no matter how brutal it may be. You complete one another, with these people you are able to have an intellectual debate or those deep conversations which you crave. They respect your reserved nature as they are a big believer in privacy themselves and will allow you to naturally come out of your shell. Finally, you would have met someone who matches your stamina in and out of the bedroom. They will go the distance with you. Just listen to your heart more instead of doing the most sensible thing all the time. Listen WITH your heart and you will understand.

What do my eyes show?
- Beauty.
When people look into your eyes, they see true beauty. They can tell that you're a down-to-earth, and honest person. Your eyes make people want to get to know you. You make friends easily and aren't afraid to speak your mind, but you always make sure to be kind and polite. If you don't like something, you let people down in a subtle way. You like to make yourself known, without going overboard. You are a gifted person that has inside and outside beauty, and you always like to flaunt it!

Technically it's my news! ^_^
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Facebook Quizes Empty Re: Facebook Quizes

Post by Calista 2009-07-07, 13:56

hmm.... Very enlightening. I think we can begin to stalk you on this information alone. xD
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-07, 16:32

Lol I'm sure you could. Hey, know anyboydy born between 24th October - 22nd November who's cute? Laughing
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-07, 16:47

Daniel Boone? Laughing
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-17, 09:46

Hmmm..... No Trill, I don't think I do... Hmmm.....
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-18, 16:29

Don't worry if the guy you find isn't born then. As long as the guy is nice to you and doesn't beat the s*** out of you or drink or do drugs or anything else, then he is a good guy.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-18, 17:37

Hmmm... well at this rate, I don't think I will be finding any guys. At least I am over my last crush. He was no good.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-18, 17:39

Is okay. You gonna find someone. If those b****** at school can get boyfriends, than so can you! College holds many opportunities! Don't pass them off as passing dreams!!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum