Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction! Empty Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction!

Post by KisserNe 2009-09-14, 03:16

Hellooooo, my name is Carissa and I live in Colorado of the Beautiful U.S.A!

I have been role-playing for about four years now, along with my lovely and amazing cousin. My cousin actually is the one who first introduced me to writing in role play format. My first ever character was a vampire, and to be frank, if it wasn't for my horrible skills at the time as a role player, it would have been an AMAZING storyline! Any who, to more important details. I do not act elite and I am my toughest critic. I do not think that I am better than any one and I don't think my writing is very good. Actually, a lot of the time I find myself hating what I write, but I am continuing to increase in my skills and I am hoping that it solves a lot of the problems I have had in the past.

I am kind of a slow writer when it comes to replies and I can completely understand if that is a problem on this site. I am going to try my hardest to respond as quickly as possible, but I am in school, I do have a job that takes up four hours a day, almost every day of the week, I have other active accounts that I need to tend to, and I have a beautiful, niece coming into this world very soon!!! I am a multiple paragraph writer and I can occasionally write in Novella. I RARELY give paragraph responses and I tend to ramble in my writing, especially when it's not in a Role Play storyline. I am a mature writer. If my writing was rated like movies and video games, it would fall under: "R" for restricted, "NC-17" for no childrend under seventeen, "M" for mature and "XXX" for Adult. I would also like to state that I love writing, I love role playing, and I love interacting with people who share that love.

To give a little more details about myself: I have had many things happen in my life, that made me the way I am. I am a strong, loving, comical and respecting person. My out look on life is a little bit of everything! Instead of looking at the glass half full or half empty, I look at it as if it's half empty but I can go refill it. I have a very hectic life a lot of the time and sometimes I lose ambition to do the things I love or that take time. I am hoping that this time around, while writing as my characters or writing on this site in general that I will not be led down that path again. I am female and my birthday is April 28! I have three dogs, (love 'em,) and two cats, (also love them,) and I aspire for a lot of things.

I am looking for any one who loves to write, who will be patient and fun loving through RP. I do like drama in a story line, but there is a limit of what is over the top and I don't mind if people want to talk to me outside of the site as well, that will be perfectly fine. I also like to write in both third and/or first person...That is all I can really think of at the moment, so I hope I didn't bore you out of your minds and hope we get to write together soon!

I love you
Carissa
KisserNe
KisserNe
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction!

Post by cheeriosoutcast 2009-09-14, 03:18

WELCOME CARISSA!
Very Happy
cheeriosoutcast
cheeriosoutcast

https://www.facebook.com/mariacrystalpalmas

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction! Empty Re: Hello Everyone! Welcome to My Introduction!

Post by KisserNe 2009-09-14, 03:23

Thank you very much, Cheerios! I am glad to be welcomed so warmly!

cheers
KisserNe
KisserNe
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-09-14, 03:44

Welcome to the Site Carissa! I hope to see you around the forums! =]
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KisserNe 2009-09-14, 03:50

I hope to be able to keep track in the forums! Thank you for welcoming me as well Calista! It is deeply appreciated. I do have some questions, but they may be answered once I look at where the Role Plays actually take place. I am hoping I can figure it out, have fun and prove myself as a Role Player!

Thank you again!

Carissa afro

P.S- Totally wish I could have a fro without looking like a poofy-haired lion!!!
KisserNe
KisserNe
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-09-14, 03:52

If you have any questions after looking around, just PM me and I'll be glad to explain everything =] I'll set you up to see all of the Mature forums now.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by KisserNe 2009-09-14, 04:08

Ahh! Thank you very much!
I have no idea why I have become so accustomed to Mature Role Play, but any more if someone asked me to write something like Disney, it would come out looking like Tim Burton meets Pamela Anderson and Insane Clown Posse on a bad day!

Did I just describe myself? Laughing.gif" alt="Laughing!" longdesc="61" />
KisserNe
KisserNe
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-09-14, 04:10

Wow, nice =]
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by KisserNe 2009-09-14, 04:20

Thank you. I thought it was quite lovely! Anyway, you may be receiving a PM from me tomorrow. I have been skimming through the "Original Role Plays" forum, but I believe I am a little too tired, because things are getting a little harder to comprehend, Laughing. I hope to start Role Playing as soon as possible and becoming a reliable, long-term member! I will be on around noon tomorrow as well as the evening.

I hope you have a fantastic morning, day, or night. Very Happy
KisserNe
KisserNe
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-09-14, 15:58

Just wanted to welcome you to the site ^_^ I'm one of the admins and if you have any questions at all, or just want to talk (I'm starved for human interaction Laughing) fell free to PM me!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-09-14, 16:57

Yay! New interesting peoples (who unfortunately believe children under 17 and/or 15 aren't mature enough for mature writings Sad ) and knows how to write well! Yesz!

I'm AngelicDemon, who loves to roleplay with just about anyone about anything about anywhere! I hope your interest stays piqued. I don't care if you write slow, or even ramble. I don't even care if you have mediocre RP skills (which you don't and I do), just as long as you stay fun and interesting. no one likes dull posts (like mine). By the way, I have no problem with mature posts. I actually read books like that (cause I can and some are interesting), so don't be afraid to do that stuff... with the Admins permission of course.
-stares at ban button, terrified

Anyway, just join some RPs and talk in the forums and you're sure to become one of the respected members of our community quite quick.

Hope to see you in some of the RPs I'm in soon!
AngelicDemon of the Creeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by KisserNe 2009-09-15, 17:18

Itrilide, thank you for giving me another warm welcome and offering me to send you a private message. I greatly appreciate it and I love the feeling of being accepted by other Role Players! I have actually already sent you a PM, just for convo at the time, but I am sure you already know that, haha.

Angelic Demon, I actually wrote you as well in a PM! I don't know if I came off as rude or mean, so let me apologize if so and let me try to rephrase and respond to your post now... I do not think that people under 17 and/or 15 in your case can not write well or handle mature content. I was actually just stating that my usual writing would be rated as those above in my introduction. I meant no harm or offense what so ever! I have never seen your writing, but I am sure it is just as good as mine or better! Heck- if you're willing to experiment more and more, then obviously you have defined talent and I envy you for that.

Though, before I go any further, in my introduction when I say that my Role Play content is rated with all of those... I am not saying I judge by that. I am only seventeen and my birthday is April 28th, I don't judge by age. I judge by personality and writing, if you were to write with me and say that you were "highly offended" by the word choice, actions and such then we would possibly have an issue, but because of your response I don't believe we will have any problem what so ever as writers! I have no right to judge with out any knowledge of your writing or any one else's and if I thought that I did, I would probably choose a different hobby! Lol

AS A ROLE PLAYER TO ROLE PLAYER-PERSON TO PERSON!
I already think you're great! I love the voice you have in your writing! I can't wait to possibly role play with you or have you in anything that I write in and I also love you sense of humor so far. You seem like a great person and I thank you for welcoming me to Nightstalkers! I am glad to feel so welcome, it's like being in a nice house with a loving family of writers! It's fantastic! Thank you, very very very much!

Love the icons at the bottom, by the way! What a Face

-Carissa
KisserNe
KisserNe
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down