Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year?

5 posters

Go down

What Should Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon

What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_lcap75%What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_lcap0%What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_lcap25%What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_lcap0%What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Empty What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year?

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-22, 13:26

Hello, I am her sibling, and also the one who makes the big bucks between us. I have decided to be charitable and buy her a costume for Metrocon next year because she wouldn't let me this year. My only problem is: What Should I Buy?
Below are pictures for each.

Rikku
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Rikku_fulllength

Yuna
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Final_fantasy_x_-_yuna

Penelo
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Final_fantasy_xii_penelo_800x600

Ashe
What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Ashe

Please post explaining! I'd like to make a good choice! And if you have other ideas, please post them and a picture, so I know what it looks like.
Thanks!
不戦勝に感謝すると良い
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Empty Re: What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year?

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-22, 13:28

Penelo is on the shorter side in the games, so It woud be a good fit!
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year? Empty Re: What Shall Itrilidë Wear To Metrocon Next Year?

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-22, 13:34

good idea! Now lets hope she doesn't see that. Smile
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-22, 13:41

I'd go for Penelo in the reasoning that she's prettier, but at the same time Rikku is wearing less clothing, which I always agree with.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-22, 13:42

I also agree with the Rikku idea
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-22, 13:44

yep, she would so kill us for these posts... anyway, this shall last until New Years. After that, I'm buying whatever had the most points on here. lets just hope it isn't a tie...
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-22, 13:52

Buy penelo pants and a rikku bikini!
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-22, 13:56

hey, that could work! then shape her hair like ashes and give her a gun and she's all four at once! -is pondering the obvious nonsimplicity of the idea
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-22, 13:59

Er... I don't think that would look very good.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-22, 14:09

Could be interesting, Heroine Mash Up
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-22, 14:50

I love how I don't even know when I am talked about. Just remember... I have horrible self-confidence. You would have to wrestle me into the bikini and then force me into public. That's if I don't have a towl of jacket or something to preserve my modesty.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-22, 14:52

Modeesty is overrated
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-22, 14:56

Exactly.
And I'm going to make you.
-sticks out tongue;
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2009-07-22, 15:19

Modesty is overrated if you don't have a reason to be modest! I do! Oh, and btw remember Morden, one of the Con days I am cosplaying as one of your characters.
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2009-07-22, 18:07

I have plenty of reasons to be modest! I have a flabby belly, and you can see my ribs, no muscle. etc etc
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo_luv 2009-07-22, 20:04

I vote for Rikku ^_^ My reasons are so unknown though, because I really really like Yuna.
Echo_luv
Echo_luv

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-22, 20:40

LIES! ALL LIES!!! DON'T LISTEN TO THIS CHILD! anyway, we shall make you go, an that bes that! but so fare, rikku winner.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-07-23, 08:47

Here's a question.
Are you making or buying all of the materials for this costume?
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-23, 13:50

buy the costume.
by the way, now that my mom has found out from my sister in a vain attempt to make this NOT happen, I gonna have to make sure Trill has nothing on that date so i'm not "wasting," as she and my mom say, my money even though it's mine.
Also, i'm going between Paine, Larxene, and the Songstress costume for next year. my mom said that it would cost to much for Paine though I no agree. at the moment, I'm just trying to match the costume for my sister, so... -has lost train of thought
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum