Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Of Yesteryear, Today, and The Future!

+3
Calista
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Shalterra
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Music Of Yesteryear, Today, and The Future! - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Of Yesteryear, Today, and The Future!

Post by babycakes88 2009-08-19, 15:35

buwhahahahahaha. wow.. I still like Evanessance look up Lithum on youtube its a good one.
babycakes88
babycakes88
Village Peasant

Back to top Go down

Music Of Yesteryear, Today, and The Future! - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Of Yesteryear, Today, and The Future!

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-08-20, 13:58

I have the albums Fallen, Open Door, and their new one -is having problems rembering name
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekkogeeko 2010-05-15, 19:38

Uh, has anybody heard of any of the following bands?
- Black Veil Brides
- Escape the fate
- Bring Me the Horizon
- Bullet for my Valentine
or
- Daath (a bit unlike the others, but very, very awesome)
It is very hard to find people who like the same type of music as me. At school, my friends call me "The psycho" because I like heavy-metal/screamo.
Anyone a heavy metal and/or screamo fan out there?
Gekkogeeko
Gekkogeeko
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-05-17, 18:48

I like some. I've heard of Bullet for my Valentine, but I haven't actually listened to them. I like Metallica, if they count.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekkogeeko 2010-05-17, 19:42

Metallica is awesome. I like their newer albums the best. Although I can't help but sometimes think that they, and Slipknot are a bit too alike.
Gekkogeeko
Gekkogeeko
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-05-19, 16:59

Wasn't Metallica established first?

I doubt anyone here listens to what I seem to be listening to most of the time now-a-days... orchestrations.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekkogeeko 2010-05-19, 22:37

Metallica was founded in 1993 and Slipknot was founded in 1995 under the name, "The Pale Ones" They only changed it to Slipknot in 1998/1999.

Orchestrations? You mean with like all of the different band instruments and a conductor and everything?
Gekkogeeko
Gekkogeeko
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-05-20, 18:17

Yeah, pretty much. It's like a combination of a school band and a school orchestra... except a lot bigger. I've been buying music from games, mainly Final Fantasy. It has the best music that I've found so far.

Oo, I like Marylin Manson! He did this remix of the Powerpuff Girls theme song. It is really creepy...
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekkogeeko 2010-05-20, 20:25

Marylin. Manson. Is Awesommmme!~ I lOve his remake of the powerpuff girls theme song! I've never heard it before just now, I looked it up on youtube. Its friggin stellar.
Gekkogeeko
Gekkogeeko
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-05-21, 07:26

I know, right? I need to get Trilly to listen to it. Smile I have a couple other songs done by him, such as his remake of the Nightmare Before Christmas This is Halloween song, and his songs from Queen of the Damned.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekkogeeko 2010-05-21, 17:22

dude. you are my new best friend. WE LIKE THE SAME MUSIC!!! ^^ *Except for the orchestrations...I don't care how many times I see Nodame Cantabile.*
Gekkogeeko
Gekkogeeko
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-05-21, 19:30

Nodame Cantabile? Never seen it.

I guess maybe my (previous) being in orchestra plus the fact I have a musically absorbant brain-sponge makes the orchestrations more logical as to my tastes. -is confused by own sentence

Yay! Best friends! -offers hug
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gekkogeeko 2010-05-23, 13:50

*looks at offered hug and frowns.* Tackle!!! *Dog pile on angelicdemonscreeds* Hahaha!

And you've neer heard of Nadame Cantabile? Its an anime about an amazingly talented girl who falls in love with an amazingly talented boy. Their talent? Orchestra.

We should talk about it more in my anime thread. ^^ Its really good.
Gekkogeeko
Gekkogeeko
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-05-24, 07:26

Okidokey! -pounds on ground as is crushed

I happen to have the Invader Zim theme song. I'm so weird...
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-01, 17:08

This Is War - 30 Seconds To Mars.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-01, 17:26

What about it? I like 30 Seconds To Mars. I like Three Days Grace. I like Three Doors Down. I just like dem threes. Smile
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-01, 17:42

One was a 30 And I have just had that song stuck in my head for weeks.

Also. one song I recommend every girl(Aka 98% of this website) needs to hear Toucha Toucha Touch Me - Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-02, 08:54

Oh gosh. Yeah, me and Trill know that one. Heh heh...

For those of you who haven't heard it, you should hear it while watching the movie. Then it will make much more sense.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-02, 13:32

Who needs sense? THe lyrics are enough in my opinion xD
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-03, 19:17

True... they are pretty graphic. The video just accentuates it a bit. You know, with the actual touching.

Though, with "I Will Make You A Man" (I think that's what it's called) you kinda do need to see the movie to get the hint that's in there that you just can't get as well with the music.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-03, 19:55

WIll look it up.

Prisoner - Jeffree Star Listen to the lyrics some time.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-03, 21:05

Kk. Never heard of the man, though.

Koda Kumi is my current musical obsession.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-06, 08:33

I'm personally on a Dr. Horrible kick at the moment.

Any song from the series. Any. xD

Bad Horse Chorus
Everyone's A Hero
Slipping
Etc etc
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-06, 17:40

"Every dolt with half a brain
can see that human kind has gone insane."
I like that song.

Dr. Horrible rocks, man! I love that short more than anything else I've ever seen.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-06, 20:45

Axel F : Crazy Frog

Because the little transition tune from Beverly Hills Cop totally needed to be made into a full length song Very Happy
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-07, 21:57

You Spin Me Right Round, by Dead or Alive

Never seen that movie, never heard that song. I love this band. :}
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-08, 08:49

The movie is before your time Razz Actually, mine, also, but great movie nonethless.

Rickroll + Mario / I Fight Dragons.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-08, 22:15

Carry On My Wayward Son, by Kansas. I love this song soooo much!!!!

A lot of movies are before my time. But not my grasp!!! -clenches fist
-reaches for movie
-movie moves away
NO!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-08, 22:52

Just Haven't Met You Yet : Michael Buble
The way I live my life Wink
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-10, 16:51

So many people I don't know...

I Won't Say (I'm In Love), from Hercules

I love this song. I'm a Disney nerd, I know. XD
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-07-10, 18:03

Everything's Magic / Angels And Airwaves

Love the peppy upbeat...beats..
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-07-15, 16:45

Friend Like Me from Aladdin, Jr.

At Theater camp, listening to the rehersal.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum