Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy bee! Dx

Go down

Busy bee! Dx Empty Busy bee! Dx

Post by βεℓℓαdoηηα 2011-02-02, 02:38

Kso, I know I've been behind in one or two auditions and I still haven't been able to get the story line for my angels rp up yet and I want to apologize to those who have been waiting on me. Sad

I've been so wrapped up with school and other boring day to day things that the only time I have to spare gets put into DAW (<3] and I really do get sidetracked so if anyone is waiting on something from me then please remind me if you feel as if too much time has gone by because most likely, I've forgotten about it.

I'm trying to make as much time for everything that needs my attention but truth is if it isn't brought to my attention then it won't get any. I'm forgetful >.>

Sorry! D:

I love you
βεℓℓαdoηηα
βεℓℓαdoηηα
Mediocre Spy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum