Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andye.

5 posters

Go down

Andye.  Empty Andye.

Post by Smillea237 2010-08-09, 01:17

My name is Andye...

I was brought here by Calista. She told me to get my butt on here so here I am. I rp anything: fantasy, romance, random, etc, and I started out on myspace and have been rping for years. But as Calista told me, time to get the baby sh** behind me. So here I am, and I hope I do not disappoint anyone.

I am 18 years old, and I rp in any style. I love love good grammer and I am working on my novella, and I am hoping to be at least half as good as Calista someday (most likely never will.)

Smillea237
The Hunted

Back to top Go down

Andye.  Empty Re: Andye.

Post by remedy 2010-08-09, 02:10

Hey, I'm remedy... one of the mods and finally the first to welcome someone new... so welcome! Your story sounds an awful lot like deja vu to me so good luck with that because I know I still can't keep up with her. Send a PM my way if you need anything and I can't wait to see you on the forums... check out Theatre des Vampires if you get the chance. Smile talk to you soon I hope!
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shalterra 2010-08-09, 09:10

Gracious salutations Very Happy I'm another regular here, and the man in a skirt you may see wandereing about the site.
Welcome, enjoy your stay, etc etc. ^^
Join some RP's, we have plenty up and running, and a plethora waiting for auditions.
Shalterra
Shalterra
Dawning Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-08-09, 10:26

Welcomes!! Smile

If you read Interview With A Vampire, then you'll like Theatre des Vampires. If you didn't and you like NORMAL vampires, then you'll still like this RP.

I know Shal has an RP as well, The Seige of Caeldir. There are three people to audition for at the moment, and I think he said he's making two more. It's about things like elves and dragons and dwarves and such.

There's also a bunch of other existing RPs that we need people to join, so just look around a bit. If you have any questions and the admins/mods aren't on, you can PM me and I'll get you an answer pretty quick.

Anyways, I hope to RP with you soon. And again, Welcome!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-08-09, 17:38

Welcome to the site! I'm one of the admins and welcome you with open arms! XD I hope you enjoy your time here in the family and hope to rp with you soon! If you need anything or would just like to chat then feel free to PM me!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by remedy 2010-08-09, 18:59

Wondering Shal? I'll send the pics directly! This way no one has to search and I can get an army of people to convince you it's totally you're look!
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum