Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-sigh;

3 posters

Go down

-sigh; Empty -sigh;

Post by Calista 2010-02-20, 20:19

There are a lot of things going on in my life right now and while I have the ability to be online much more, I'm just not quite in the right state of mind for my replies. I'm having a hard time with a few things and I don't know when or if they're going to get better. Please understand my absence.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

-sigh; Empty Re: -sigh;

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-02-22, 21:51

It's okay. At least you're telling us, and everyone has problems in their life. If you don't, then you live in a fantasy world or are me (who has nothing important enough to match up to the stress you have). Relax and try to get through it. I shall try to support you as much as I can! Don't give up!!
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2010-02-23, 01:25

thanks Angelic... you know I petitioned Trill the other day to give me your cell number so that I could tell you things to do to her while she was still here for the weekend. that was an epic fail..
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilly 2010-02-23, 01:52

Haha, if she wants to give you her number she can. I didn't want to decide for her ;p Love you Lista!!!
Trilly
Trilly
Throneless Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2010-02-23, 21:22

I'll send it to you in a pm. Smile
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum