Phantasmagoria: A Realm of Nightmares and Dreams
Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey! You aren't logged in! You can't see any of our writing until you do! If this is your first time connecting to Phantasmagoria, please read the complimentary Welcome message in your Private Message area. This will help you learn to navigate the site. You can also respond to this message with any problems.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum

2 posters

Go down

How should we set this up?

New Forum I_vote_lcap50%New Forum I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
New Forum I_vote_lcap25%New Forum I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
New Forum I_vote_lcap25%New Forum I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
New Forum I_vote_lcap0%New Forum I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

New Forum Empty New Forum

Post by Calista 2009-07-31, 11:27

My moderators and I are working on a new Forum titled "Learn Something New." This will be a place for members to go when they are bored, need something for school, or really are just in a learning mood. As of now, some of the categories include: History, Literature and Language, Science, Arts and Crafts and Recipes. Addition Ideas will take place after the forum opens.

But for right now, I personally am having problems with setting up the Forum Language topics, and I thought it would be nice to get some of my members points of view. So vote on the poll, and tell me how you think the language section should be set up.

Technically, it will be a way that you can learn a new language on your own time with no pressure and can be sort of fun. You can start using random new words in conversation in the fun forums. =]

Last edited by Calista on 2009-08-02, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

http://www.roleplaycentral.org

Back to top Go down

New Forum Empty Re: New Forum

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-07-31, 21:05

I also agree with the second option, but it didn't let me do two. I think this is a great idea, by the way. Now will it be High Schoolers/College students running it? I'd be kinda afriad if my question on the anatomy of a squirrel or somthing and be answered by a third grader.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-08-01, 21:17

There will be pretty much the Admin's and mods running it, which are all out of high school already. The only reason that I DON'T like option two, is because some of the sites may get information deleted over time and would become obsolete. That's my only worry.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicDemonsCreeds 2009-08-02, 11:03

Ah, I understand. Thanks for answering my question, by the way. I think this is a great idea.
AngelicDemonsCreeds
AngelicDemonsCreeds
Dawning Legend

Location : My minds a dangerous place to be, but I prefer it to the rabid bunnies outside my door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista 2009-08-02, 12:06

I hope it becomes a great idea. The Language Learning area may be removed if I cannot figure out how to set it up.
Calista
Calista
Grammar Nazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum